Friday, September 29, 2017

Fear of man

Do we have fear of man?
We see a tear and ran away
Because of a Snap that may

The Holy Spirit is true
But you love the praise of people
So you ignore the Lord

I would love to say that
I am never a man pleaser but
That is a lie, my friend

The polls goes against the law of God
But the church remains silent
Pastors are afraid of the truth

Pastors want money and numbers
They have sugar Christianity
Which is pointless so they should quit

Many church goers are shallow
They go to the place
And then forget God's Word

We wonder why the country is fallen
God's people are fearing man
And not the Lord Jesus

Many churches want to be cool
If cool means you deny the Bible
Then that is garbage

Yeah I say it again
Garbage is the word of the day
Not set apart for the Lord

Lord, please wake me
Lord wake up your church
Before it gets worst





No comments:

Post a Comment