Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Keeps on ticking

What keeps on ticking is time
We can't stop the next day
The aging process slows us down

Time makes women worried
Maybe it is the closing of the womb
Before having children

Time makes men worried
Maybe the idea of gray hair
Possible death around the corner

People are worried around the decay
This world will be no more
And there kingdom is only here

They say time is no friend
I disagree with that statement
But I still have regrets

Let me clarify my point if you may
God have given mankind free-will
I have not ran a perfect race

I missed chances so the perfect will didn't happen
But I can't cry over it
I must look forward and love Jesus

I may that you didn't buy that house
Now you can't buy it
Forget and learn from the past

We need to honor the Lord
Walk thru the doors needed
Life is tricky but God is cool

Perhaps something didn't happen
God was protecting you
So the time on earth would be better

The most important element
We have sinned
We need Jesus to forgive us

No comments:

Post a Comment