Monday, December 26, 2016

Emotions to Holy Spirit means logic

Emotions can control me
God teaching me logic thru the the years
I need the Holy Spirit to guide me

I was a country boy that rejected the Lord
Was insecure and awkward
Social wasn't the greatest

I moved to the city called Seattle
West Linn no more then the big town
God was desire every part of my heart

My mother and father divorced hurt me
I was sad and depressed
Looking for the meaning of life

Emotions was killing the mind and soul
I needed logic to become king
The Spirit was calling to pastures of green in Seattle

God showed me what a friend was like in the last years of high school
I began to go to church then I had an hunger for the Lord
I wanted closeness and healing

This country boy went to a revival
I walked down to the altar
I responded to the invitation for the marriage

The journey has been great
There have been up and downs
But the Lord always have been faithful

Never imaged myself from farm to Urban
But God plans are better than mine
I need to be a sheep listening to voice of Jesus

I wondered in the past
About sheep and now I know today
I am God's sheep and he is the great Shepherd

Guide me and love me, Lord
Change this country boy
Help me not to stray

No comments:

Post a Comment