Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Be still and check the heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q24z4XcJxnMWe all have issues in this life. We must call on the Lord and we need to ask the Lord to examine our hearts because we are sinful. There is freedom in action of surrender.
When hard times occur, we can not turn to God but to the bar where you get drunk or other type of sin.
We must resists the temptations and seek the Lord.
I am not perfect but I want to know the Lord and with the help of the Holy Spirit. I will follow the Lord.
Again, I ask the Lord to cleanse my heart if there is anything evil in it. God has cleansed me and made me whole because of Jesus.
The Lord will give us what we need so we need not to fear in this life. He is the Giver of life.
He has and will bring much joy in my life and he will do that in your life.
We can relax at night that God is in control. Are you allowing to control your life and emotions.



Psalm 4


Answer me when I call to you,
    my righteous God.
Give me relief from my distress;
    have mercy on me and hear my prayer.
How long will you people turn my glory into shame?
    How long will you love delusions and seek false gods?
Know that the Lord has set apart his faithful servant for himself;
    the Lord hears when I call to him.
Tremble and do not sin;
    when you are on your beds,
    search your hearts and be silent.
Offer the sacrifices of the righteous
    and trust in the Lord.
Many, Lord, are asking, “Who will bring us prosperity?”
    Let the light of your face shine on us.
Fill my heart with joy
    when their grain and new wine abound.
In peace I will lie down and sleep,
    for you alone, Lord,
    make me dwell in safety.


No comments:

Post a Comment