Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas blues

Lately I have the Christmas blues
Remembering my Grandma Taylor
Who passed away

She prayed for me and loved me
I accepted Jesus because of her
Is no more here

Sadness overcomes my soul
Death can be so cruel
And I remember others

I don't know where you are at
But many feel the same
We look at the sorrow

We can't replace our loved ones
Tears fill our eyes
Is there any comfort?

Death has been swallowed
It has no more power
Christ has been arisen

My Grandmother is healed
Praising the Lord in heaven
One day I will see her again

We all have sinned
Christ offer a pardon
We must admit guilty and follow

Christmas tell us about love of God
Peace can come to the soul
If we have the Lord Jesus

This is the cure for the Christmas blues
I can't lie the grave hurts
But in heaven, I will forget this moment

No comments:

Post a Comment