Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Stress Reducer

Going to school is hard
Mid-terms causes me to have a headache
Finals makes me go crazy
The stress builds up

Frustration level increasing to the point of boiling
Anger toward completing the work
Feelings of not doing the assignment
Trying to relax in every thought I have

Can't find a solution to the answer
Depending on myself that is the problem
Being burdensome is not for me
A higher power will only help

There is a resting place for me
It is not on this planet
The land of the Lord
It is there I rest

It is not by my might
Only from prayer to the Lord
His Spirit creates joy from within
There is a stress-reducer for everyone

It is the Lord Jesus
No matter where you are
He is always there
Remember this now and forever


No comments:

Post a Comment