Thursday, September 10, 2015

I can relate

I can't relate to many people
Life isn't as merry and kind
Friends try help but don't cure

The hurting soul surfs the net
Religion teaches God was never man
Do good works and maybe it might be good?

The Holy Ghost drew me to the truth
Jesus is God wrapped in flesh
He knows how I feel and think

Jesus was born
Jesus grew up as a man
Jesus knew all my sorrow

Jesus after the baptism in the Jordan
The devil tempted the Son of God
I am tempted by Satan and the demons

There is an story about the ants
A man wanted to talk to them
But the man was a giant

So the man became the insect
The man-ant experience the life of smaller creature
So God humble himself, heaven to this earth

Are you going through problems?
Jesus fight against the system
We have failed, he always was perfect

We can claim victory
If we call on his name
This is easy but difficult

Jesus never sinned
Then he was crucified on the tree
He conquered the string of death

Jesus loved us so much
He experience what we have seen
So we can share his embrace

If God's glory was truly displayed
We would surely die
So Jesus came to this earth 

No comments:

Post a Comment