Tuesday, September 1, 2015

If I die

If I die before I wake, there will be a smile
My life-style would glorify the All-Merciful
Splendid honor is the Lord's not mine

Don't cry for I am in heavenly sphere
Meeting my old relatives and people from old
Inspect what I did

I found being a follower of Jesus is the policy
I escaped the gates of hell
By the Sacrifice on the hill

Show clemency eon after eon
Advocate to the roofless
Being attentive to short-comers

Hospitality upon the boulevard for traverlers
This cold world is suffering
The Son shines

Showing amity to my peers
Bridge the gap in reconciltiation
Having them know God is personal

Not wanting one to perish
There are two roads
The narrow road, the only one

Show the faithfulness of the Rock
I am not He
But God can and could use my life

If you knock, He will answer
A Father to the fatherless
The missing piece you need

Showing self-control in my actions
Praying for guidance from the Throne
A soundness in my speech

Showing the arms of the Lord
Relish ladies for what their are
Being kind even to my enemies

Just look at my ear
How I lived and believed
Jesus is the only way

No comments:

Post a Comment