Friday, May 12, 2017

Keep ya head up

I love to read the Bible and I am reading Psalm 9 today. There are many points that stands out to me and I ask the Lord to direct my words.
In the first verse, it agrees with my heart because the Lord is good and he want to bless people.
He has blessed me greatly in this life.
In the second verse, the writer is content in the Lord. I look back at my life and I rejoice with the the events in the past. If something good or bad happens, I praise my Lord.
In the third verse, there are many people that are anti-God and hate the people that follow the Lord.
If a person turns their back on the Lord then bad things will happen.
In the fourth verse, I am not right but if I am connect to God then I am right before him. I have accepted Jesus and following him. I am still connect with him then I am okay.
In the fifth verse, the nations of the world think that they know better than God but they will find out that their are in trouble. When man put their wisdom over the Lord then judgement will occur.
In the sixth verse, people want to be always remembered but if you don't follow the Lord then that person will not be remembered because only what done in the Lord will be always remembered.
In the seventh verse, this verse talks about the judgement of God, many people think God is soft.
He is not. If he says something, then you ought to listen.
In the eight verse, People want fairness and we see injustice in the world. We want justice in the government but we will not have true justice but it is found in God and the Bible.
In the ninth verse, if someone is opposed, no program will do it but the Lord will overlook that person and they must turn to God.
In the tenth verse, if you are in trouble, turn to God and his wisdom and have him to transform your life. Have you arrived there?
In the eleventh verse, Have you a grateful heart or you not. Asked the Lord to change your heart.
In the twelve verse, the writer was following the Lord and he trusted that God was bigger than the people against him.
In the thirteenth and fourteenth verses, the writer was going thru hard times but he knew that the Lord was with him. Do you believe that the Lord is with you, if you have accepted Jesus.
In the fifteenth verse, the current world system is in trouble and the soon return of Jesus is coming soon. What system is your hope in?
In the sixteenth verse, Mankind is evil and want sin but God is always pure and right. We must give up our ideas and follow him. We can check out the Lord and I believe he will convince you and I can't.
In the seventeenth and eighteenth verses, if a person don't know the Lord then they will do in their sin. So if a person repents then they will go to heaven. The Lord desire the needy and he will provide for them so they will repent and know him.
In the nineteenth and twentieth verses, the Lord will give mercy to the people of the world and the governments are bent on evil. So go the source of truth and change the culture.

  

Psalm 9

 

I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart;
    I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
    I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.
My enemies turn back;
    they stumble and perish before you.
For you have upheld my right and my cause,
    sitting enthroned as the righteous judge.
You have rebuked the nations and destroyed the wicked;
    you have blotted out their name for ever and ever.
Endless ruin has overtaken my enemies,
    you have uprooted their cities;
    even the memory of them has perished.
The Lord reigns forever;
    he has established his throne for judgment.
He rules the world in righteousness
    and judges the peoples with equity.
The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed,
    a stronghold in times of trouble.
10 Those who know your name trust in you,
    for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.
11 Sing the praises of the Lord, enthroned in Zion;
    proclaim among the nations what he has done.
12 For he who avenges blood remembers;
    he does not ignore the cries of the afflicted.
13 Lord, see how my enemies persecute me!
    Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death,
14 that I may declare your praises
    in the gates of Daughter Zion,
    and there rejoice in your salvation.
15 The nations have fallen into the pit they have dug;
    their feet are caught in the net they have hidden.
16 The Lord is known by his acts of justice;
    the wicked are ensnared by the work of their hands.[c]
17 The wicked go down to the realm of the dead,
    all the nations that forget God.
18 But God will never forget the needy;
    the hope of the afflicted will never perish.
19 Arise, Lord, do not let mortals triumph;
    let the nations be judged in your presence.
20 Strike them with terror, Lord;
    let the nations know they are only mortal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsbqTHift_8 

No comments:

Post a Comment