Thursday, April 13, 2017

The greatest name

People like to mention great names. Many people will forgot about the name of God.
God is beyond any of my thoughts.
God is mentioned and honored in every part of the world. People can see the creation and see that God created this great earth.
God created us to know him. Children don't have to be taught that God is real. Adults may not believe in God after many years of public school. The world have to make a person not to believe.
It is powerful that God has created a God shaped hole in our soul and children are prove.
There are times when I go outside and look at the stars. I see the sky and wonder how great is art that God had made.
This God wants an relationship with mankind. I will talk about myself. I am a sinful person and God is pure. Still, God wants to know me. He is out of my league but he loves me.
I love verse five and it says, "You have made them a little lower than the angel and crowned them with glory and honor."
God has purpose for everyone. He has a job for everyone and we must seek and ask the Lord.
God has given authority over the animals of the world. We are greater than the animals.
Psalm 8 is an amazing writing.

 

Psalm 8

 

Lord, our Lord,
    how majestic is your name in all the earth!
You have set your glory
    in the heavens.
Through the praise of children and infants
    you have established a stronghold against your enemies,
    to silence the foe and the avenger.
When I consider your heavens,
    the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
    which you have set in place,
what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
    human beings that you care for them?
You have made them a little lower than the angels
    and crowned them with glory and honor.
You made them rulers over the works of your hands;
    you put everything under their feet:
all flocks and herds,
    and the animals of the wild,
the birds in the sky,
    and the fish in the sea,
    all that swim the paths of the seas.
Lord, our Lord,
    how majestic is your name in all the earth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krpdSno_qXI 

No comments:

Post a Comment