Saturday, August 8, 2015

Is there a job out there?

Is there a job out there?
It is hard because I been looking
Looking for a few months now

Everyday I get up
Look everywhere and send my resume out
Will this trial ever end?

You are the One I rely on
You are my strength
Jesus is beyond my grief

Jesus comforted me
I am sinner that deserve hell
He is perfect in every place

He is God himself
He came to this earth
He lived the perfect life

He died on the cross to pardon us
He conquered death so peace be
Peace in our souls

Repentance is the key
Replace the disgrace to beauty
Sinful nature to heaven bound

Follow the Lord with the soul
Sin will pay bad
The Holy Spirit gives riches

My new job is living for Jesus
He will provide the job for me
Honor the Lord then everything be added

No comments:

Post a Comment