Monday, August 10, 2015

Bod Pierced

Bod piercing
I rationalize it as
Heavenly, I ought
I ought to gather the equipment

I seen my inside
My inside has became devious
Devious in all the Senses
I could make  green bills

 Maybe I don't
Don't need the equipment
Bod piercing seems
Seems harsh to me

But I know
Man, 0h man
 I could gather the truth
But the truth I used to believe

Yesterday someone stole an car
He thought it was proper
The human heart can deceive
What about my desire

I thought about stealing money
It was wrong
But my selfish nature took over
I am a hopeless case

There must be one standard
If that is true
I am in trouble
I have no peace

It seems anarchy
My friends don't want to rply to this
Because they are
They are their own standard

I am beginning to think
Think of a standard
A standard I can't
I can't live up to

So I view the cross of Jesus
My sinful nature is fighting
There is a civil war from withing
God the Father please help me

So I must grab the equipment
The hammer and nails
Bod piercing my hands and feet
Then I will have a new nature
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment