Monday, August 7, 2017

Can we trust the heart

I always hear, "trust your heart"
Can we burst into life?
If we bury not our desires?

I will be honest, my friend
I followed my heart
Then I did a shameful thing

Many of men believed they are good
They say love your wife
Then they cheated on her

Many women say they are honest
Business came around
They compromised their value

Have you said this will not happen?
Then you do the dreadful thing
So your heart is really good?

Hitler thought he did right
When he killed many of the Jews
So we all can be Hitler if not careful 

What can we trust and follow?
Mankind will deceive each other by heart
The Lord can purify that place

There is no truth outside of Bible and God
We must align our lives to Jesus
Then greatness will occur

If we exclude Jesus then bad
Bad things will happen
Do you do this in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment