Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The New Testament doesn't promote Anti-Semitism

Jewish people have been persecuted in the name of Jesus and don't want to have anything to do with Christianity.
This fact is true. There have been some misguided people that had hurt the Jews.
If a person follows the Lord Jesus then that person needs to realize that God is not done with the Jews.
There are many non-Jews that follow the Lord Jesus and a small amount of Messianic Jews.
There are blessing upon anyone that blesses Israel. The Jews are not perfect but they need respect.
The bad news is that anti-Semitic acts are increasing world-wide thirty percent in the year of 2012.
The people that know the Lord Jesus needs to reach out to the Jews in love. There is no quick help but if a person prays and loves then God can work on the Jewish people.

Genesis 12:1-3

 The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.

“I will make you into a great nation,
    and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
    and you will be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you,
    and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
    will be blessed through you.”


Romans 11:1

 I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment