Friday, July 31, 2020

My Boss

There are some people call me the "boss." The boss is in control and runs the ships. I have bad news, I am not an "bossman." I go to the "Bossman".  Life is not always fair and fun so I rely on Jesus.
Psalm 31:1 says, "In you, O Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness.

I can sleep well at night because God is watching over me. I can have an bad week at work but it should not bother me. I need to pray to the Lord and this will help my mood. Psalm 31:2 says, "Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me." I know that God hears my prayers. God will not allow what I can't bear without His help. I have forgotten this many times but I am getting better. If you are having an difficult trial, talk to God.

Psalm 31:3 says, "Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me." God is steady and we should always have hope. This world is dark and it kills hope. The light of Jesus brings hope.

Psalm 31:4 says, "Free me from the trap that is set for me, for you are my refuge." People believe that no God and rules means freedom. An person following sin is not free, their souls are burdened. 
I ask the Lord for His help, I need to be free. Freedom is found in Jesus.
I have noticed that when I am in sin, I am putting my soul in prison. I need the key of the cross to free me.

Psalm 31:5 says, "Into your hands I commit my spirit; redeem me, O Lord, the God of truth." I try put in desires with truth. Truth begins and end with the Bible and Jesus. I read the Bible and pray every morning. I need more Jesus and less of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment