Monday, May 23, 2016

We need to seek, my Muslim Friends

It was reported in the Qur'an that God said: "Jesus, I will cause thee to die and will raise thee to Me and I will purify thee of those who believe not." (House of Imran 48).
El-Razi wrote, interpreting that verse saying: "That which is meant by 'raise thee' is raising Him to a position of God's honor. He has meant that raise in the sense of majesty and magnificence. And the meaning of purify thee'  'is to take Him out of the midst of those who disbelieved. As His position was magnified by the usage of 'raise thee'.. so it was referred to the meaning of deliverance with the word 'purify'; all that was a clear indication of the aggrandizement of His prestige and position before God." Who of all the prophets had reached or received such aggrandizement of prestige and of his position before God. No not one. No human should be magnified in such position; this, proving the deity and divinity of Christ.

John 7:34

 You will look for me, but you will not find me; and where I am, you cannot come.”

No comments:

Post a Comment