Saturday, November 14, 2020

The media and truth in life

I will talk about a touchy topic, the idea of the media.  Older people will read newspapers, while younger people go to Timcast. Many people wonder about truthful is the mainstream media. I will be honest with you, i.e, we are all biased. 

I can watch CNN and the liberals are perfect. I will say this, there is no one that is perfect. It is one-sided, so can we trust CNN. Fox is conservative and everything is right with the Republicans. To put it in plain words, I do not trust in main stream media.

I have seen that the mainstream media plays on fear.  People can be calm then watched the news, then the blood pressures will raise. The mainstream media makes money in ads so bad news will sell. I don't know if you agree with me, do a honest self-check, please. 

People then will be thinking, where do I go for news?  I get my news from HisChannel. Don Stewart is a great source of information. There is information and truth in this broadcast. I believe  that "Breaking News" with Don Stewart does not report fake news.

Here are some thoughts about the news and culture. What is life and when does it begin? What is the forever view on non-traditional marriages (Gay Marriage)? Is there is no God? The support of Israel and does the Jews own the Holy Land? Is sex outside of marriage sin? Are we dumb sheep? Is God all-knowing so we should ignore His Wisdom?

I will go in even deeper. Do you hear the news with an open brain without discernment? If the news goes against God and the Bible, will you put the media narrative in practice? Are we brain dead? I will share with you with this thought. If God knows everything, why do not submit to Him? Are we believing man over God?  Romans 3:4 says, " Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: 'That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged."

May we rely not on bad thinking but on the truth about God. Let us make this a new movement. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 says, " All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."



News Source: https://hischannel.com/BreakingNewsMonday/5002A

 


 

2 comments: