Friday, May 15, 2020

Everyday is an Friday.

I believe that everyday can be an Friday. I think that if you have the right frame of mind then you will have joy. How do we get true joy? Do we get it by having money? I will tell you.

I think that Psalm 30 talks about true joy. Psalm 30:1 says, "I will exalt you, O Lord, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me."
I think that everyday is an Friday and my life is not perfect. If you have an difficult time now, you can depend on the Lord. God will guide us if we allow Him.

They are many people that mock God, and love to see many believers to fail. We are weak by ourselves but God can be our strength.

Psalm 30:2 says, "O Lord my God, I called you for help and you healed me." Life can seem unfair and overwhelming. It seems that we will be homeless and have no hope. Some people can't function because of the Covid issue. We need to cry out to God. God will hear you and heal you.
I will get personal. There are some hurts in my heart. I talk to God about the sorrow in my heart. He has and will keep healing my heart. I cry a lot before the Lord.

Psalm 30:3 says, "O Lord, you brought me up from the grave, you spared me from going down into the pit." The writer of this Psalm is David. He knew the sadness of life. He felt dead many times, but he got lifted up.
I was taking an bus to work. A guy talked to me about struggling in life. He wanted an job and had stress. I listened to him. God will hear this person and lift him up.

Psalm 30:4 says, "Sing to the Lord, you saints to his; praise his holy name." I have noticed that many people that do not have faith is having an hard time. They are not happy.
There are many believers in the same boat, they are happy in the Lord. If you are not God's camp yet, please join in.

Psalm 30:5 says, "For his anger lasts only a moment , but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning."
God is just and He will punish sin. God's favor is upon mankind. Jesus came to this earth and we can get right with the Father.
I felt bad on Wednesday. I didn't eat much for dinner. I call out to God and I knew that the feeling will past. I wake up the next morning, then I had peace in my heart. May you depend on the Bible and not just your feelings.

Psalm 30:6-7 says, "When I felt secure, I said 'I will never be shaken.' O Lord, when you favored me, you made my mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed." God is always there for us. There are seasons when we feel that we can touch God. God will not leave you in this season.
There are seasons when you can't feel God. We must have an foundation in the Bible.

Psalm 30:8-10 says, "To you, O Lord, I called; to the Lord I cried for mercy: 'What gain is there in my destruction,' in my going down into the pit? Will the dust praise you? Will it proclaim your faithfulness? Hear, O Lord, and be merciful to me; O Lord, be my help."
Again, our feeling can lead us wrong. We need to remember the faithfulness of God.

I will end this blog with Psalm 30:11-12 says, "You turned my wailing not dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and
not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever."


GIF: https://giphy.com/gifs/life-QUAQDBRxEBRIokH0rl








No comments:

Post a Comment