Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Keep on walking

If a person ever goes on social media, Netflix or stream an show, they will see some ideas getting slandered. There was an time when people thought Biblical ideas were excellent but we do not live in these days.

I know that many people think that people that are Born-Again are liars. I desire to share God's truth and live it out. I know that I am not perfect but I ask the Lord Jesus to guide me.

Psalm 26:1-3
Vindicate me, Lordfor I have led a blameless life; I have trusted in the Lord and have not faltered.Test me, Lord, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness.

The culture views truth as nice words that don't mean much. People will say many concepts but they will not live it out. I am talking about people in general, they have no back-bone in their soul. I desire to be honest for the glory of the Lord.

I see many movements that are against the ways of the Lord and dislike the disregard of lifestyles that goes against the Bible. The culture will reject God's truth and promote sin.

It is easy to follow the crowd and people do not want to rock the boat. I think that when sin is promoted, people are more fearful of mankind than Jesus. This is an big trap for everyone. I ask the Lord to help me to be an God follower.

Psalm 26:4-7
I do not sit with the deceitful, nor do I associate with hypocrites. I abhor the assembly of evildoers and refuse to sit with the wicked. I wash my hands in innocence, and go about your altar, Lordproclaiming aloud your praise and telling of all your wonderful deeds.

I see many communities that will promote sickness and want people to join in.
The Seeker's Friendly Churches will crave in so they are like by that community.
I know that believers needs to get along with people but they should never compromise truth. 

When people do not want to honor God then they will honor sin. There are big movements 
that will promote sin and I refuse to acknowledge some ideas. I may be called a bigot or worst but I am okay with that.

If we have friendship with sinful ideas of the world then we hate God. Many churches and believers hate God because of lack of love for the truth. They will desire falsehood so people will say how great they are.

Psalm 26:8-11
Lord, I love the house where you live, the place where your glory dwells. Do not take away my soul along with sinners, my life with those who are bloodthirsty, in whose hands are wicked schemes, whose right hands are full of bribes. I lead a blameless life; deliver me and be merciful to me.

In an world that is fallen more in love with sin and wants people to celebrate their sins.
I will stand up for the truth even if the world calls me an idiot 

Psalm 26:12
My feet stand on level ground; in the great congregation I will praise the Lord.

Great video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp4pPl6B9Q4


No comments:

Post a Comment